httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Apache httpd 2.3.10-alpha pretest tarballs....
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 04:13:36 GMT
On 13.12.2010 17:03, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The Apache httpd 2.3.10-alpha pre-test tarballs are available at:
>
> 	http://people.apache.org/~jim/httpd-2.3.10-alpha
>
> Please do a quick sanity check before I call for an official
> vote.

Looks good to me, tried build on Solaris and Linux and test framework
Solaris.

Minor glitch (cosmetic), which is not a problem for building or running
is the inclusion of some empty ssl_expr files which are generated by the
roll script (Timestamp touching). I found those by checking for only the
usual differences between svn and tarballs.

I fixed the roll script for the future, at least I hope I fixed it (no
opportunity to actually test it).

Regards,

Rainer