httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Inspiration for mod_lua
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 01:25:10 GMT
Hey folks,

I'm looking for some inspiration on how to make good use of
mod_lua. Those familiar with its documentation, might find
it a little bit lacking in this regard.

I've got an elaborate project plotted out, which I'll implement
real soon now, but what I'm chiefly looking for is what mod_lua
has promised us: A cure for mod_rewrite.

Please share your particularly ugly, involved, unaesthetic or
otherwise /wrong/ solutions done with mod_rewrite because it
was the only hammer available for the screws at that time ;)

To extend our gallery:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/WhenNotToUseRewrite
on one hand, and on the other to find inspiration to solve the
(more involved?) problems - if possible or sensible - in mod_lua.

So long,

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org