httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_include: include virtual and error handling
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:23:07 GMT
On 02 Nov 2010, at 7:02 PM, Dan Poirier wrote:

> As long as the default behavior continues unchanged, it seems
> harmless.
> I just wonder how many users would find a use for it?  I assume you
> have
> a use case in mind?

The lack of this one feature is the most cited reason I've been given
for why people have moved away from mod_include as a template
processor to other template processors within other servers. Rather
than moving to an entirely new type of server, I'd rather we just fix
the core problem.

Regards,
Graham