httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite: RewriteEngine off doesn't work in a directory context
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 15:44:18 GMT
On 06 Nov 2010, at 5:21 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

>> Does this patch make sense?
>
> Do we always have a valid dconf in hook_uri2file? And if yes, why do
> we need the
> state field in the server conf any longer?

It's because of the following function, called from a post config
hook, at which point request_rec and per-directory configs don't yet
exist:

static apr_status_t run_rewritemap_programs(server_rec *s, apr_pool_t
*p)

If it wasn't for this function, we wouldn't need the server wide flag
at all.

Regards,
Graham