httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <br...@brianfrance.com>
Subject Filter Scoreboard Entries
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 21:12:03 GMT
$DAY job requires filtering the scoreboard for things like username, passwords, credit card
numbers (don't ask) and other sensitive information.  Currently I just added a patch to our
build that adds a option function that I set in our filtering module.  While at ApacheCon
I talked with Paul and we came up with this design:

http://www.brianfrance.com/software/apache/filter_scoreboard_entry.diff

It creates a small struct that has the pool and values to be filtered, if things changes after
the hook_run call it then copies things back into the scoreboard.

Any reason to pass the request_rec instead of the pool?

Comments?

Brian