httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Head's up - T&R of 2.3.9-alpha real soon and push for GA
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:17:58 GMT
Greg,
Am 22.11.2010 23:59, schrieb Gregg L. Smith:
> Post r1032073, trunk has not built in Windows as suggested in the log
> for r1032073.
>
> I see util_expr.c needs to go and util_expr_*.c/h need to be added to
> the build. What baffles me is the .y & .l files. AFIAK, I have never
> built the lexical target that kicks in the custom build step using
> bison, flex & sed on these files in mod_ssl.
>
> I tried, I failed. Not sure I am on the right page, but none the less,
> this will still not build on Windows as of
>
> Revision: 1037772
> Node Kind: directory
> Schedule: normal
> Last Changed Author: fuankg
> Last Changed Rev: 1037609
> Last Changed Date: 2010-11-21 22:12:14 -0800 (Sun, 21 Nov 2010)
>
> I do not know if it matters that this version builds on Windows, but
> some of us would like it too.
sure it should build for Windows!
Since you did already the changes to the makefiles, can you please post
a unified patch, and I can just commit them.
Regarding the .y/.l files: usually it should be enough to make sure that
the .c file is newer than the .y/.l files - you can try to do that with
touch ...
So how works it for mod_ssl then for ya? or does it not?

Gün.