httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: Head's up - T&R of 2.3.9-alpha real soon and push for GA
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 22:59:43 GMT
Hello,

Post r1032073, trunk has not built in Windows as suggested in the log
for r1032073.

I see util_expr.c needs to go and util_expr_*.c/h need to be added to
the build. What baffles me is the .y & .l files. AFIAK, I have never
built the lexical target that kicks in the custom build step using
bison, flex & sed on these files in mod_ssl.

I tried, I failed. Not sure I am on the right page, but none the less,
this will still not build on Windows as of

Revision: 1037772
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: fuankg
Last Changed Rev: 1037609
Last Changed Date: 2010-11-21 22:12:14 -0800 (Sun, 21 Nov 2010)

I do not know if it matters that this version builds on Windows, but
some of us would like it too.

Regards,
Gregg