httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Gearls <nickgea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_substitute tags parsing
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 15:56:52 GMT
"%D" works, but, for instance, not "%{proxy-sendcl}e" which is set with
"setenv proxy-sendcl".

I call process_tags() in do_pattmatch() right after the initialisations.
This may be the cause?
Should I call it inside substitute_filter()?
I tried but I got the same result :-(

Nick

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: mod_substitute tags parsing
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 13:48:47 +0100 (CET)
From: Stefan Fritsch <sf@sfritsch.de>
To: Development Apache <dev@httpd.apache.org>, nickgearls@gmail.com

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010, Nick Gearls wrote:

> Actually, the problem is that apr_table_get(r->subprocess_env, a) always
> returns null.
> I suppose that the problem lies in the request variable "r".
> I am using f->r where f is the "ap_filter_t" given as parameter to
> do_pattmatch().
> Should I use another one,

No, that should be correct. This would mean that the envvar a that you are
asking for is not set. Which variable are you trying to use? If it is
provided by some module, it may be possible that it is only set later in
the request processing. Try a variable set with SetEnvIf.

Do the tags which don't lookup envvars, like %D, work?