httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Gearls <nickgea...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_substitute tags parsing
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 17:19:33 GMT
Hello,

I took the tags parsing code from mod_headers to incorporate it to
mod_substitute.
It almost works, but I cannot obtain the handlers via apr_hash_get() -
even the locally defined ones (%D & %t).
They are all registered:

    static int tags_pre_config(apr_pool_t *p, apr_pool_t *plog,
    apr_pool_t *ptemp)
    {
         format_tag_hash = apr_hash_make(p);
         register_format_tag_handler("D", (const void
    *)tags_request_duration);
         register_format_tag_handler("t", (const void *)tags_request_time);
         register_format_tag_handler("e", (const void
    *)tags_request_env_var);
         register_format_tag_handler("s", (const void
    *)tags_request_ssl_var);

         return OK;
    }

Any idea what could be the problem?

Btw, I copied the code from mod_headers and it is 98% identical, so I'll
modularise it to be 100% portable between these 2 modules (and others).
The next step will be to remove it from the modules itself and make the
static functions global.

Thanks,

Nick