httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Kaseorg <ande...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid does not appear to bound max processes
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:29:18 GMT
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> I now have a test module that can duplicate server_rec; I duplicated
> your crash with trunk (well, as far as I can tell from your truncated
> backtrace) and confirmed that it works with the latest updates, which
> I've committed in r1028683.

I’m not sure it’s sufficient just to store server->module_config instead
of server in fcgid_command.  mod_vhost_ldap also duplicates the
module_config vector out of the request pool, in order to be able to
update core_module’s module_config without mutating it in place.

Storing vhost_id directly in fcgid_command would probably work.  Though I
suspect it would be more robust to directly compare the fcgid_cmd_options
structures, thereby avoiding the need to track VirtualHost identities
altogether.

Anders