httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Hracek <phrac...@gmail.com>
Subject How to restore HTTP settings/sessions during GRACEFUL restart
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:25:52 GMT
Dear apache2 users,

sorry for bother you with this issue but I need help from the apache2
developers.
In my module I am setting some HTTP settings like sessions and HTTP Title etc.

When I am calling sending SIGHUP or restarting apache2 over apache2ctl
then setting are lost.
That's correct behaviour.

But when I am sending SIGUSR1 or apache2ctl -k graceful HTTP settings
and sessions are lost as well
and that's not correct behaviour.
Is there any interface how to catch sessions and HTTP Title during
apache2 graceful
restart so that after restarting apache2 sessions and HTTP Title will
be still existing and working?

Is there any simple module/ example  where is this situation described?

Thank you in advance

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek