httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clean shutdown on Windows
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:06:59 GMT
On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Gregg L. Smith <lists@glewis.com> wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> In the next day or two while doing this, could please have a look at PR 48949.

Hi Gregg,

I may have misunderstood, but the fix seems to be from Tom Donovan,
which he submitted to a different project.  In general we wouldn't use
a patch, however simple, unless the original author submitted it to us
via this list or our bugdb.  The obvious remedy would be for Tom to
repost.  (If I misunderstood and it is actually your work, apologies!)

Back to this thread...   I started playing yesterday but ran out of
time; it should be very little work to finish it and easier still to
tweak the exact sequence of events in the future.