httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Petrovay <gabipetro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clean shutdown on Windows
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:37:26 GMT
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:14 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> And in hindsight, looking at the state of libexpat, I'm sort of wondering
> if this wasn't an 'oh, whoops!'

apropos libexpat: do you know if libexpat.dylib is needed in the same
directory with httpd in case the mac user does not have the
development environment installed on his mac (in that case libexpat is
available in /usr/lib/ )? Or is libexpat available on all macs (Darwin
10.6)?

I cannot verify this since I only have here a mac WITH the development
environment and I don't know how a user mac looks like. Maybe you have
some experience regarding this.

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay