httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject mod_cache: use of ap_log_error() instead of ap_log_rerror()
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 00:55:38 GMT
Hi all,

Across mod_cache, all the logging directives log at the server scope
using ap_log_error(), instead of at the request scope ap_log_rerror().

While I suspect the original intention of this was because the
quick_handler() is involved, is it true to assume that the
ap_log_rerror() request scope logging function can't be used in a
quick_handler()?

Hoping that someone who knows the logging stuff better than I do can
confirm, because I'd like to use ap_log_rerror() across the board if I
can.

Regards,
Graham