httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Apachecon hackathon?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:40:55 GMT
On 10/26/2010 7:21 AM, Dan Poirier wrote:
> To participate in the hackathon, do we just show up Monday morning?  (If
> so, when and where?)  Or is there a signup or something?

That's about it... just ask around which table the httpd folks are hanging
around (some of them will likely break away to powwow about infrastructure
things at yet another table, where some discussions will be root@ only, as
you can well imagine.)  Just pull up a chair to the httpd table.

> (I'm attending Apachecon for the first time next week, and can't find any
> information on the Apachecon web site or httpd wiki about this.)

Looking forward to seeing you there!