httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1023227 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES server/core.c
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:38:37 GMT
On 10/19/2010 12:34 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> It was my understanding that we remove Limit/LimitExcept after the
> first beta and I was hoping to provoke some comments from testers. Did
> I misunderstand the last discussion about this?

If it will be gone, let's get rid of it now.  Now that you have the
allowmethod module added, it seems we have sufficient control paths that
will allow users to constrain the accepted methods, right?

<Method > may still prove useful, but the old <Limit > was so constrained
that I think we have that old functionality covered, now.

Bill