httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: ScriptLog
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:20:08 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Not in my book it shouldn't go away. It is the only place I can get good
debug info on perl scripts ... OK, not the only place but it is easiest
place to find the needed info. Since perl is not 100% dead and gone,
please keep it.  It seems fine as-is, as I've been using it 10 years
now. Please take of radar.

Regards,

Gregg