httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Trying to drum up interest in this patch
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:41:20 GMT
  All;
    With the talk about a 2.2.17 coming soon, I would very much like to
get the remaining requisite votes and implementation of the patch (48939
- in STATUS currently) I had submitted for inclusion. I know a lot of
folks are rather busy these days, but I was hoping I could draw
attention to this again in hopes of making the 2.2.17 release.

P.S.
    I would love to include details of this patch in my ApacheConNA 2010
session as it helps address some of the shortfalls the intelligence
shortfalls.
Daniel Ruggeri