httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <piyush.ku...@wipro.com>
Subject Email ids needed of httpd developers.
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:18:36 GMT
Hi,

We at Wipro, have generated bug reports using our static analyzer on
codebase APACHE. We'd like to share this report with the appropriate
developers. We do not want to publish the reports publicly yet.

Could someone let me know the emails to send the report to? My email is
piyush dot kunal at wipro dot com.(piyush.kunal@wipro.com).

Thanks n Regards
Piyush Kunal

of this message and any attachments.