httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: Email ids needed of httpd developers.
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:24:53 GMT
httpd development happens in the open and public unless security issues / bugs are concerned.
As long as your reports do not contain information about possible security vulnerabilities
this
is the list to post to. Or in case you already identified issues / bugs, Bugzilla is the correct
place.

Regards

Rüdiger

________________________________

	From: piyush.kunal@wipro.com [mailto:piyush.kunal@wipro.com]
	Sent: Mittwoch, 15. September 2010 16:19
	To: dev@httpd.apache.org
	Subject: Email ids needed of httpd developers.

	Hi,

	We at Wipro, have generated bug reports using our static analyzer on codebase APACHE. We'd
like to share this report with the appropriate developers. We do not want to publish the reports
publicly yet.

	Could someone let me know the emails to send the report to? My email is piyush dot kunal
at wipro dot com.(piyush.kunal@wipro.com).

	Thanks n Regards
	Piyush Kunal

	The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message
of this message and any attachments.

	www.wipro.com