httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [vote] bump mod_ftp rev for next tag?
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:02:25 GMT
I'd like to tag mod_ftp around the end of next week after I've gone through
our bugzilla issues.  The bug I just fixed was pretty obnoxious to diagnose
from the logs, so it would be good to get this out there.  It seems over-ready
to be blessed as GA, so I'm looking for votes;

 [ ] Vote on a 0.9.7 tarball as beta or GA
 [ ] Bump to 1.0.0 and vote on tarball for GA

So call this the version-vote-before-a-release-vote.  I did a pretty thorough
job of digging for API changes, and I don't really anticipate any disruptive
API changes being made in the coming year or few.