httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sanoadi <>
Subject cookie to apache 2.2
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:42:41 GMT

Hi I am sending the cookie back to web server (appache 2.2) ; it is not
getting recognized.

 Cookie is prepared in the below method, where variable cookie used contains
all the cookies received in the header from the response.

   protected String prepareCookie()
        String cookieValue = "";
        for(int z=0; z<cookie.size(); z++)
            KeyValueInfo keyValueInfo = (KeyValueInfo)cookie.get(z);
            String key = (String)keyValueInfo.getKey();
            String value = (String)keyValueInfo.getValue();
                    cookieValue = cookieValue + value;
                    cookieValue = cookieValue + "," + value;
        return cookieValue;

Now when I send this cookie it is not recognized , however if I replace
comma with semi-colon while adding cookies in the above method it works
fine. Let me knoe if there is any to do solve this. I chant change the code
of the client to prepare cookie to replace comma to semi colon.

Sent from the Apache HTTP Server - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message