httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Meyer <>
Subject Serializing requests?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 22:40:36 GMT
I'm working on a module that I've finally decided can be characterized
as wanting to control access to something that - unlike most of the
things apache lets you access is - is only serially reusable.

I was wondering if there was something in Apache - or apr - that might
help with coordinating access to said recourse between different
invocations of the handler, or should I just use the standard unix
techniques as I would for CGI/etc?

Mike Meyer <>

O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail -

View raw message