httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r966055 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf.in
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 19:42:05 GMT
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:33 PM,  <gstein@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: gstein
> Date: Tue Jul 20 23:33:18 2010
> New Revision: 966055

> Log:
> Fix up some SSL configuration, per issue #49484. IE6 had a hotfix released
> for this problem quite a while back (see kb 921090), so restrict the
> modified behavior to the old/unsupported browsers.

I wonder if this IE fix is supposed to resolve XMLHttpRequest-invoked
POSTs that are missing a body when they are re-issued after the server
closes the keepalive connection on which the POST was first
attempted...  The kb article referenced above does have a vague
reference to "post" but there have been fairly recent reports of
missing POST bodies with XMLHttpRequest.