httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: httpd 2.3.7 as beta?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 02:22:40 GMT
On 8/10/2010 4:01 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Subject for discussion...  Does truck look good enough
> for Beta?
>
> In either case, as alpha or beta, I plan to RM this next week.
Which apr are we 'bundling' these days with trunk?

I ask b/c I intend to make a www/apache23 freebsd port if this goes as
beta.

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.