httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Per request DocumentRoot
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:25:54 GMT
On 8/5/2010 3:22 AM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> William,
>
> On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 10:18, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> On 8/5/2010 3:12 AM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
>>> I have a question how to proceed. Is there really no interest in doing
>>> this? (And fixing mod-vhost-alias as well.)
>>>
>>> Or should I fill the bug and attach the patch? Or ...?
>>
>> Please don't confuse ignoring your patch with lack of interest.  Everyone
>> here is a volunteer and dedicates the cycles they have free to attacking
>> the most pressing issue they see at the time.
>
> Sorry if that offended you or anybody else. I didn't ment to sound
> harsh as I was just merely asking what to do now.

You didn't and I didn't mean to sound irritated, either, just trying to frame
what happens on this particular list for your info.

Many 'nice to have' things for Apache 2.4 are ignored as more critical issues
in 2.2 are addressed, but with rising interest in frequent alpha/betas, we can
all hope that improves :)