httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid Was Re: mod_status.h -> include directory
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 18:44:00 GMT
Hello Rainer,

Sorry for my not being clear enough, these numbers need to change. It sure would make it easier.

mod_fcgid/2.3.6 is what I was talking about.

However, something was pointed out to me by Mario Brandt regarding mod_fcgid and graceful
restarts on Windows. We've been here before back with mod_fcgid/2.2 and it seems the proposed
changes never made it in before mod_fcgid was donated to the ASF, I can see the old code in
fcgid_pm_win.c and fcgid_pm_main.c. I need to do some digging to find the old bug reports
of Tom Donovan's, who supplied the patch to fix them that I am looking at. The fix has been
well tested by people at the Apache Lounge and in some cases I'd imagine still in use today.

Regards,

Gregg

On 01.07.2010 04:23, Gregg L. Smith wrote:
> Speaking of 2.3.6, it would be nice to see it soonish too? Looking at
> changes there are not a lot of them but the segfault is a bear, and it
> brings downs Apache. It's been six months as well, seems a perfect
> reason for a release.

Not sure what you mean here. Version 2.3.6 alpha has been released on
June 21st.

Regards,

Rainer