httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Scott <Jacob.Sc...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: Code submissions: log rotation module
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:40:22 GMT
Thanks for the comments Nick.  We are happy to release this code under the
Apache licence, appologies - should have been clear about that initally.

Regarding the security review, I agree that's a wise move.  We haven't run
it sandboxed.  If you have some suggestions re. security testing we'd be
pleased to hear them.

Regards

Jake