httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ondřej Surý <>
Subject Re: Per request DocumentRoot
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:30:02 GMT
>> We could do something interesting with moving this to the req rec in 2.4
>> (on 2.3 trunk) but it wouldn't solve your issue today with 2.2 or 2.0,
>> which will not change.
> I am fine with that it doesn't get into 2.2 or 2.0. But I think that
> fixing this in the right place would allow all other vhost modules to
> benefit from that. mod-vhost-alias could be fixed as well.

Here's the first version of patch for 2.3-trunk which implements
per-request document_root.

I have also updated m-v-a to use this new functionality.

It compiles cleanly, however I'm not sure it it's complete. I hope I
found all places where new request_rec is initialized, but I may have
missed something.

Ondřej Surý <>

View raw message