httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r930125 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h modules/proxy/mod_proxy_balancer.c
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:04:54 GMT
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 6:48 PM,  <niq@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: niq
> Date: Thu Apr  1 22:48:38 2010
> New Revision: 930125

> Log:
> Proxy balancer: support setting error status according to
> HTTP response code from a backend.
> PR 48939 [Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri primary.net>]

> +    else if (!strcasecmp(key, "erroronstatus")) {

Any opinions on "erroronstatus"?  It doesn't feel quite right to me,
but I'm not confident about a replacement.

Just plain "errorstatus" or "errorstatuscodes"?

If normal response handling takes the same action on other status
codes (I dunno), maybe "extraerrorstatus" or "extraerrorstatuscodes"
would be bettter?