httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release httpd 2.2.16
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:37:08 GMT
Rainer Jung schrieb:
> On 29.07.2010 18:19, Sander Temme wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 29, 2010, at 9:07 AM, bswen wrote:
>>
>>> httpd 2.2.16+: No more Win32 releases??
>>
>> I think no one has gotten around to posting Win32 sources, that's all.
>
> In addition: None of 2.2.16 yet made it to archive.a.o, neither eu nor
> us. Seems something is broken there.
I did already post this 2 days ago on IRC Infra channel, and someone
wanted to look into it ...
maybe you send a ping / reminder there too so they see that it needs to
be fixed (I had first some discussion why I want to see the files there,
etc. until they finally came to the point to realize that there might be
something broken which needs to be fixed ...)

Gün.