httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release httpd 2.2.16
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 03:09:26 GMT
On 22.07.2010 04:52, Paul Querna wrote:

> Ack-- I could re-tag with libtool 1.x, if we don't want to ship a modified apr-util.
>
> I always use an external expat it seems :(
>
> Thoughts?

For the ASF release re-tag would be enough. There's a few people though,
that already ran into the same problem with 2.2.15 (BZ49053). It's
possible some distros might run buildconf before providing their source
bundles, but it could also just have been those users themselves. The
info given in the issue does not clarify this.

Since the buildconf bug itself is not a regression and there are well
known workarounds I would say re-tag and fix with 2.2.17.

Rainer