httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject A gentle reminder
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:44:45 GMT
All;
    I just wanted to take another moment to draw attention to two topics
brought up here - enhancements that I would greatly love to see added to
HTTPD.

Added to STATUS and awaiting more votes (thanks for +1, niq!) 48939 adds
the ability to put balancer workers in error if configured status codes
are found.

Patch submitted for 48841 allows the ability to place balancer workers
in a "live but get no new traffic" state as mentioned by William. I was
hoping folks could review the patch - if it is acceptable, I would like
to duplicate the patch to go against trunk (lbmethods are separate
modules there) and have both committed for future versions.

Thank you for your time
-Daniel Ruggeri