httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Prud'hommeaux <e...@w3.org>
Subject [patch] adding request structure access to mod_header
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:08:02 GMT
We were dancing around trying to get RequestHeader (mod_header) to add
the authenticated user to a proxy request. The approaches we found
involved tricking other modules into calling ap_add_common_vars to
  apr_table_addn(r->subprocess_env, "REMOTE_USER", r->user);

I decided to simplify by adding %{}r directives à la
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-user" "%{user}r"
which interrogate the request structure directly. I re-used
the request structure names 'cause, well, why not?

Please try to Cc: <eric@w3.org>. <ericw3c@gmail.com> is a temporary
hack as ezmlm seems to subscribe the address in the Return-Path:
instead of the From:

--
-ericP