httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinav Upadhyay <abhi...@hover.in>
Subject Standard Practices with respect to distribution of Apache modules
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 08:17:27 GMT
Hello everyone!
I am on an internship, and have developed an Apache 2 module as my project, that
is to be used by our customers.

Now, we are at the point of distribution of our module, my boss says that
expecting the users to compile the module from source is not very practical,
although that is an option but he asked me to look for more convenient options.

So I wanted to know, what else can I do ? If I compile the module on my Linux
and provide it as a binary , will that work on all other Linux distros ?

And how to compile the module on windows? I searched a lot for this but couldn't
find it anywhere?

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav