httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan McQuade <bmcqu...@google.com>
Subject Re: mod_deflate handling of empty initial brigade
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:16:09 GMT
:) Great idea Brian.

I can submit a patch for this if it'd be helpful. Just let me know if
you'd like us to prepare a patch for this.

Are there any cases where it's important for ap_pass_bridgade to pass
on an empty brigade? Doesn't sound like it, but since this is a core
library change I want to double check.

Thanks,
Bryan