httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Chernyshev <sergey.chernys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fast by default
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:59:02 GMT
Sorry for saying this again - regarding cache (expiration), I'm not talking
about blindly enabling expiration on content - I'm talking about enabling
the module so users CAN configure their sites.

Right now they don't have this option with majority of the hasting providers
simply because the module is not compiled.

             Sergey