httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Locke <brianlo...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Module development - server config vs directory config
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 04:18:57 GMT
Thank you for the redirect on modules dev... I saw apache dev and jumped.

I can post code tomorrow...but when I call the get_config, I am passing
r->server->xxxconfig (can't remember off the top of my head).  Either way, I
will double check the pointer.

Thank you!
Brian

sent from my G1 Android phone

On Jun 16, 2010 11:13 PM, "Nick Kew" <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

On 17 Jun 2010, at 05:02, Brian Locke wrote:

> Howdy all..
> I'm a new module developer, so be ge...
modules-dev might have been a better list to post to.

You're accessing per-dir config when you're looking for server config.

There's a very brief (and old) intro at
http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/config
and a more up-to-date full chapter in the book.

--
Nick Kew