httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: mod_authn_cache
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:36:12 GMT
I think I sent a patch to fix it up a year or so ago, when I needed it
for 2.2.  You can see the fully working (live in production for 6 months
now, I think) code here.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=93106&atid=603134&file_id=350405&aid=2895850

As mentioned there, I wanted this to work against 2.2, but for trunk I'd
have probably used socache instead of the static array used here.

   Issac