httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r952724 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/log.c
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:08:49 GMT
> -1 veto.  This is not the appropriate test for a threaded MPM.
>
> We have ap_mpm_query for this very purpose, please don't continue
> to propagate this broken meme!!!

I'm sorry - I didn't read this patch sufficiently (zeroed straight
into the APR_HAVE_THREADS test).  However, there seems to be no reason
to exclude logging the threads with static builds(!?!)

I'm not sure there's any reason to test AP_MPMQ_NOT_SUPPORTED either;
this should be a true/false since this query was introduced day one.

Reviewing it now.

In any case, the presence or absence of a tid in the log, or of one
platform or the other shouldn't be blocking an alpha candidate :)
If something is broke, we fix in the next alpha.