httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r951895 [1/2] - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: modules/aaa/ modules/arch/netware/ modules/arch/unix/ modules/arch/win32/ modules/cache/ modules/cluster/ modules/core/ modules/database/ modules/dav/fs/ modules/dav/lock/ modules/dav/main/ modules/deb...
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 19:20:34 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Yes, *only* in main.c which is the only problematic file.

The warning directly below causes me to suspect this is why we are
seeing the problem in this one file alone.

#ifndef WIN32
APLOG_USE_MODULE(core);
#endif

/* WARNING: Win32 binds http_main.c dynamically to the server. Please place
  *          extern functions and global data in another appropriate module.
  *
  * Most significant main() global data can be found in http_config.c
  */

Cheers,
Gregg