httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r951895 [1/2] - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: modules/aaa/ modules/arch/netware/ modules/arch/unix/ modules/arch/win32/ modules/cache/ modules/cluster/ modules/core/ modules/database/ modules/dav/fs/ modules/dav/lock/ modules/dav/main/ modules/deb...
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 18:56:32 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Sorry to say this still will not build and just changes the error message.

I however would like to see 2.3.6 out this week as well as everyone
else. If worse comes to worse, #ifndef WIN32 around this one line
does allow apache to compile and run, and a quick testing it seems to
not be causing problems with normal logging. It may not have the desired
new functionality you are looking for but as AFAIK this is still going
to be under the alpha banner, so, no big deal.

That said, I still have to wrap my head around the docs of the new
functionality which I plan to do after the release. I can then see if it
  does, does not or partially does work should I succeed in understand
the new fuctionality. This would also takes some pressure off Bill to
scramble up his patch as he mentioned. Simply note in the source above
the workaround that it may not be correct but is a temporary workaround
to allow the server to be compiled on Windows. Of course, this is your
guy's call.

Regards,
Gregg