httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Alpha of 2.3.6 next week
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 13:15:54 GMT
OK sounds like we're good for a 2.3.6-alpha... I'll likely
do either later on today or else Thursday (traveling on Weds).

On Jun 7, 2010, at 4:21 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

> On 02.06.2010 17:55, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> I'm planning on releasing an alpha of 2.3.6 next week in
>> hopes that we can push out a beta v. soon after.
>
> I think my changes concerning building shared modules by default and adding items to
the error log format are complete. And I guess Stefans log configuration patches are also
ready for 2.3.6.

> I've got two things on my Todo list, adding sub second timestamps to the access log (patch
proposal forthcoming soon) and improving the graceful process shutdown. No need to wait for
that with 2.3.6.