httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: Module build defaults for trunk
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:46:18 GMT
On Monday 07 June 2010, Rainer Jung wrote:
> - build "most" module set by default.
>    Alternatives are:
>    - all
>    - few (same set as was default before the change)
>    - none

I would like to have an option for developers/testers that builds
every module that can be built with the currently installed libraries.
The attached patch adds a "reallyall" set. My auto-fu could be better
but the patch works for me (tm). Of course, I am open for better names
than reallyall.

The patch also removes the --enable-distcache option. If the user
requested mod_socache_dc we already know he wants distcache. No need
for a special option (unless it allowed to select the prefix, which it
didn't).

And it also makes the --with-serf option default to /usr. Same
reasoning: If the user requested mod_serf, he wants --with-serf.