httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: Per-module / per-dir loglevel configuration version 5
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:57:51 GMT
On Friday 04 June 2010, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> which are either pure bug fixes or pretty trivial. I will create a
> new  patch series without these soon, hopefully tomorrow.

The next iteration is at

http://people.apache.org/~sf/per-module-loglevel-v5/

I have included Rainer's and Joe's corrections (thanks again). Apart
from that, there is only comment and docs changes, no code. But the
set is now reduced to 13 patches. I guess I need more git-fu, this is
still too much manual work :-|

Since there has been some positive comments about the changes, I will
commit before the next alpha (my current plan is Sunday). But anyone
is of course welcome to review them before then.

Cheers,
Stefan