httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: Alpha of 2.3.6 next week
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:03:31 GMT
On Wednesday 02 June 2010, Sander Temme wrote:
> On Jun 2, 2010, at 9:02 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com>
wrote:
> >> I'm planning on releasing an alpha of 2.3.6 next week in
> >> hopes that we can push out a beta v. soon after.
> >
> > Were infra's concerns wrapped up from the last alpha?
>
> I'm sorry, I've had blackouts covering this list.  What were their
> concerns?  Were they discussed on this list?

There was at least some mod_deflate issue

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-
dev/201002.mbox/<4239a4321002131130y2bbc9f99kba057e06e81850b@mail.gmail.com>

which was fixed in r910069. There was also talk about a mem leak but
IIRC it was unclear if it is in httpd itself or in mod_mbox. I don't
know if there were more concerns.

Cheers,
Stefan