httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r942210 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: ./ CHANGES docs/ docs/conf/mime.types support/ab.c support/apxs.in support/suexec.c
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 21:03:29 GMT
On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM,  <pgollucci@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: pgollucci
> Date: Fri May  7 20:41:38 2010
> New Revision: 942210

> Log:
> - Backports r942209

This needs a real change log.  Generally you just include the original
change log, prefixed with which rev is being merged.

> As previously discussed with wrowe, treast this the same way roy treats
> mime.types.

I don't recall seeing the discussion anywhere, but I guess that's not
so important.  Anyway, I don't follow the
what's-good-for-that-special-conf-file-and-docs-is-good-for-support-programs
implication.

FWLIW, there's another apxs backport listed in STATUS awaiting a third vote.