httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: ports/133704: www/apache22 apxs does not work as expected
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 11:15:24 GMT
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Philip M. Gollucci
<pgollucci@p6m7g8.com> wrote:
> Any objections to this in trunk / branches/2.2.x ?

Since the last apxs change was handled in an unexpected manner, I'll
take a moment to state the (perhaps) obvious:

Trunk is CTR, but it is fine, even dandy, to seek objections before
committing to trunk in case you're not sure if something is
acceptable.

Branches are RTC (generally via STATUS, but it occasionally happens
on-list).  So you're looking for approval, not objections.
branch/STATUS is by far the best place, because as we build towards a
branch release a number of people will start crawling through that
file looking for stuff to review/approve.