httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject [SPAM] Re: Reducing number of mod_lua hook directives
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 17:09:01 GMT
Spam detection software, running on the system "heartofgold.mirimar.net", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  On 5/10/2010 8:02 PM, Dan Poirier wrote: > mod_lua has 8 separate
   directives for adding hooks using external files > with Lua code (LuaHookXxxxx)
   and 8 more for adding the same hooks using > inline Lua code (<LuaHookXxxxx>).
   Most of the code to implement these > is common. > > I think it'd be easier
   to understand - and document - the module if we > cut these down to two directives,
   with an additional argument to > indicate which hook is involved. E.g. change
   > [snip] > > > Thoughts? > > Dan > Maybe so, and maybe no... The mod_perl
   community, for example, has all of these names. It makes it easier for newbies
   to distinguish between the directives, I think. But maybe I'm biased because
   I got "into" the C API coming from mod_perl... [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
                            [79.183.201.141 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 3.3 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [79.183.201.141 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.7 SPF_SOFTFAIL           SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 1.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_DYNIP      TO_NO_BRKTS_DYNIP