httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Rack <m...@michaelrack.de>
Subject Re: Problems with fcgid 2.3.5 + Apache 2.2.15 + suEXEC
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 19:51:01 GMT
Strange UPDATE (Please take a seat) ;-)

I have checkouted the SVN Trunk of mod_fcgid, compiled and installed.

Now there is a very strange behavior.

I still get the 500 Internal Sever Error, but suexec shows up the line
that the cgi was called and run with UID 2000/system.

/usr/apache/logs/error_log drive crazy! I can see the output of my
CGI-File there!

The errorlog /opt/vhosts/admin.rsm-freilassing.de/logs/error_log
contains the same lines as before "(104) Connection reset by peer:
mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server".

What the hell is going on?

--
Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack